We are a family run, busy mechanical workshop. A large part of our work is servicing and general repairs to most makes of cars, 4 x 4s & light commercial vehicles. We carry out roadworthy inspections and repairs, wheel alignments and fitting of tyres.
We wish to employ a full time motor mechanic to complement our existing team. Your hours of employment would be Monday to Friday 8:15 to 5:15. You will need to possess a Victorian Drivers licence and preferably a roadworthy licence.
- a clean & professional workshop
- Above award wages depending on experience
- Friendly work environment
- VACC Accredited workshop
- Overalls supplied and good amenities
- Modern and well maintained equipment
We require you to
- Be able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Be efficient and have good time management skills
- Be up to date with the latest vehicles including 4 x 4s
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills
- have your own hand tools
Applications which close October 30 are to be hand written with resume attached and address to:
Wendouree Car Service Centre
PO Box 5N
All applications will be treated confidentially.